Loan Officer Assistant Job (Part Time)
Assistant to Broker and Loan officer needed. Knowledge of the Real Estate / Loan Process is essential. This position needs 6-12 months of some kind of Real Estate / Home Loan experience. If you do not have Real Estate, Loan or Transaction Coordinator Experience don’t bother sending anything in.
- 15.00 – 17.00 per hour
- Part-time Monday-Friday Days and hours flexible
- Real Estate Lic. Or NMLS highly desired but not required
- Must have STRONG admin and computer skills
- Room for advancement
- Experience working with Mortgage Broker currently or in the past very helpful
- Personable and pleasant demeanor
Job Responsibilities for Mortgage Home Loan Officer Assistant
- Assist Broker with Client Intake for Home Loan Purchases and Refinances, FHA, VA, and Conventional Home Loans
- Client Intake, Phone and in-person
- Filling out a loan application completely and running LP and DU
- Reviewing Approvals and gathering conditions
- Writing LOE’s
- Working with Title and Escrow and ordering credit, VOE’s, etc
- Working on Loan Conditions
- Working with / assisting / marketing to Realtors and other referral partners
Very competitive compensation, flex schedule, progressive company, in business since 1998 with no layoffs. This would be perfect for an Agent that has strong admin skills but needs some extra cash or the same for a Transaction Coordinator. This position is a long term position and not temporary.
NOTE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE Loan/Real Estate EXPERIENCE PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER THIS POSITION.
You will be required to pass a knowledge/skills test. We will verify past employment/experience, etc.
When you send your resume also send a cover letter and tell us a little bit about yourself. Send the resume to email@example.com