Buying Your First Home
Let Teresa and her team of Home Loan Experts help take the guess work out of the home buying process. We have been helping First time home buyers since 1998. “We got you.”
How Can We Help?
Let us help make your purchase process as a first time home buyer easy and put you in the right product for your particular need.
- Get pre-approved for free – before you shop for your new home – and get more bargaining power.
- We can place you with a trusted, prescreened real estate agent through our real estate division at TDR Real Estate Group. Partnered agents ensure a seamless home-buying experience and participating Realtors can credit back some of their commission if you qualify for the TDR Give Back Program.
- We can access Wholesale Mortgage rates ensuring the lowest payment on the market and allow you to buy a home with a minimal down payment. Some mortgage programs require as little as 3% down! In many cases, your down payment can be a gift from a relative or nonprofit organization.
Avoid paying private mortgage insurance (PMI).
- Since 1998 we have been helping Americans just like you all across the country buy their first home. Contact us today to see how we can help.
Some of our most popular loan options for first-time home buyers
- FHA Loan – Purchase your home with only 3.5% down. Closing costs can be a gift from a relative or better yet let us cover them with a slightly higher Rate.
- 5000.00 Gift toward down payment – Well-qualified clients can buy a home for just 3% down and gain 5000.00 in instant equity – a great option for first-time home buyers.
- 30-Year Loan – Our most popular mortgage. Purchase your home with as little as 3% down. Get a low payment and the security of a rate that won’t change for the life of your loan.
- VA Loan – No down payment, no PMI and flexible credit requirements make the VA loan a top choice for veterans and active military members.
- 5% Jumbo 40 Year Interest Only Loan – This loan has flexible features and offers many benefits the average 30 year loan does not.