Loan Officer Assistant (Upland CA)
Must have at least 1-year experience as a Jr. Loan Processor / Processor / Loan Officer Assistant / Loan Officer. Only qualified persons with relevant recent experience considered for this position. Well versed in working for a mortgage broker would be a huge plus.
- 20.00 to 25.00 per hour
- Full-time Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Spanish Speaker preferred but not required
- Valid CDL required
- Real Estate Lic. Or NMLS highly desired but not required
- Must have STRONG admin and computer skills
- Room for advancement
- Experience working with Mortgage Broker currently or in the past very helpful
Job Responsibilities for Mortgage Home Loan Officer Assistant – Experience Required
- Assist Broker in Client Intake for Home Loan Purchases and Refinances for FHA, VA, and Conventional Home Loans.
- Must be able to handle a Home Loan at Intake to Close and be competent in all aspects.
- MUST have experience in the following areas;
- Client Intake, Phone and in-person
- Filling out a loan application completely and running LP and DU
- Reviewing Approvals and gathering conditions
- Writing LOE’s
- Working with Title and Escrow and ordering credit, VOE’s, etc
- Working on Loan Conditions
Very competitive compensation 20.00-25.00 per hour, progressive company, in business since 1998 with no layoffs.
NOTE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE LOAN EXPERIENCE PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER THIS POSITION. You will be required to pass a knowledge/skills test. We will verify past employment/experience, etc.
When you send your resume also send a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about yourself.